Sunday 29 July 2012

Digital effects in videos

Hi Miss Nabila and other fellow classmates!

This post is about digital video effects that are widely used nowadays. The purpose of digital video effects is to make the video more awesome thus making it more interesting to watch. Here is the detail meaning of digital video effects that I got from Wikipedia.

"Digital Video Effects, commonly called DVEs, are visual effects that provide comprehensive video image manipulation, in the same form as optical printer effects in film. DVE effects differ from switcher effects (ofter referred to as "analog effects") such as wipes or dissolves, in that they deal primarily with resizing, distortion or movement of the primary visual image."                                       -Wikipedia-

After that explaination, let's check out the example of digital video effects that I got from Youtube.


Gnarls Barkley - Crazy


That video was made in the year 2006 and it was using the 'ink bleeding effect in after effects.' I actually look in the internet on how they make this video back in those days because I am so fascinated by the effects and it looked different from other music videos of that era. Here is the link on how they made the video that I found back then:-

So that's all from me, I hope you enjoyed the video as much as I do. See you in class. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment